Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sonic The Hedgehog (2015) Fan-Film Post 1 (Scheduled Release Date Included!)

Hey guys! Sonicteam998 here. I've noticed a lot of people don't understand what my movie, Sonic The Hedgehog (2015), is really supposed to be. The movie is a remake of the anime Sonic The Hedgehog: The Movie, or "Sonic OVA", from 1999. I simply took the original, cut it up into smaller segments, then took some parts out, added some of my own, and converted it into a bunch of audio files. I then used the audio files as a base for recreating the movie in the Source Filmmaker. This isn't supposed to be the one that Sony is making, nor is it supposed to be viewed as an official film. It is simply a fan-made remake. The scheduled release date is either November 7th or 14th, of this year. I look forward to when it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment